Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Outdoorsmen Needed For New Survival TV Show

I get contacted a lot by production companies asking me to participate in different survival/outdoor shows. I personally don’t have an interest in a TV career, or the industry at all, so I decline the offers. Sometimes I refer the producers to guys who I know are interested in the shows. Some of the offers are very specific to me, but others are quite general. I just got one this week that was pretty general, so I figured I would share it with you in case anyone is interested in applying.

AOS flyer Jpeg engineer 

The show is being produced by RAW TV Ltd, a UK based production company. They currently produce Gold Rush for the Discovery Channel.

The show is going to feature three guys who are placed in different survival situations. Currently the goal is to have them survive using “the tools of the past”, although I don’t know if that qualification will survive the cut. The same three guys are going to stay on for the entirety of the show. They are looking for people with different outdoor backgrounds.

If you are interested, and want to apply or learn more about the show, email RAW TV at survive@raw.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment